The Bris Milah Ceremony Supplies and Pre-Bris Instructions
These are the supplies needed for the Bris Milah ceremony.
1. One freshly washed receiving blanket that is thin, flannel and light-weight
2. Six disposable diapers and several diaper wipes
3. A box of 3×3 gauze pads.
4. A large fresh tube of plain, non-creamy, non-scented Vaseline
5. A Tallis
6. Two firm pillows.
7. An unopened bottle of Sweet Kosher Concord Grape Wine and a Kiddish cup
(NOT Blackberry or Cherry) (room temperature).
8. A bottle of Infant Tylenol Concentrated Drops
(Generic is fine.) (Dose is 0.4ml every 4 hours starting AFTER Bris if the
baby is fussy.)
9. A small table for mohels instruments.
1. Do not feed the baby one hour prior to the Bris.
2. Baby should be wearing a “onesie” underneath whatever clothing you select for him to wear.